Emily here. 18 years old. Enjoy your stay.About Me The Ultimate Question Give Me Stuff
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
Nothing would have changed the reality that the person you were in love with had stopped loving you somewhere along the line, whether it was in the middle of a conversation or while driving under a bridge or when they made eye contact with someone new and wonderful. It doesn’t matter. Stop wasting your time on them. You don’t need to stop your story just because they are no longer a main character. Do not take back what has already poisoned you. Instead start healing and start healing soon.
ah thank you very much for liking this quote of mine!! :)
I want to get across that bisexuality isn’t just a transitional state from being straight to gay, or that, you know, you just help out when the homosexuals are all busy.
Alan Cumming on NPR
I just laughed so hard at this that I felt like I needed to record it somewhere. (via lizdexia)
← Older entries Page 1 of 1112